Wall Mounted Patio Heater Electric Outdoor Indoor Heater with Remote Control for Garage Ceiling Porch Home Backyard, 750W-1500W, 120V
- Reviews (10)
1. Shipping is only valid for shipping addresses in the United States excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam.
2. We do not deliver to FPO, APO, and PO Box addresses.
Delivery Time: 3-7 business days
1500W power enables you to warm up in your large garage efficiently during cold winter. Ideal for HOME USE OR COMMERCIAL USE, gazebos, patios, outdoor cafes, restaurants, garages, balconies, workshops, and any other indoor or outdoor living space. No Noise Heater. Outdoor patio heater producing no odors, chemicals, or fumes.
- 2 Heat Settings | Our Electric Heater has 2 heat settings(750W-1500W). Designed with advanced infrared heating system and the gold-coated tubes. Fast heating in 3 seconds. BTU: 5100
- Easy Assembly | You only need to install the accessories on the back to nail it to the wall or ceiling. The angle of mounting can be adjusted. There are three screw slots and the adjustment range is 0-45 degrees, each of which is 15 degrees.
- Waterproof & Anti-dust | Our products have excellent waterproof and dust-proof performance, aluminum alloy housing (IP65). It can be used both indoors and outdoors, such as porch garage and etc.
- Remote Control | This wall-mounted space heater can be operated remotely and manually, requires 2 x AAA batteries (not included).
- Quiet Operation & ETL Listed | The infrared heater is working silently. It will not disturb you while you are sleeping. It is manufactured under strict quality standards and pass ETL certificate.
Lifespan: around 5,000 hours
Power Cord: 70.8in,16AWGx3C
Weight: 5.51 lbs
Size: 28.3in x 4.7in x 4.7in
Voltage: 120V, 60Hz
Heating Range Diagram
Because in the actual use process, the heating range is greatly affected by the environment.
In order to ensure the accuracy of product description, we only provide a reference diagram of the heating range.
- The product can be used outdoors, but only for courtyards, porches, or places with a canopy on top
- It must be heated at least 11.8 in from the ceiling, 20in from the side wall and 70in from the floor
- Do not immerse the heater in water or let water enter the inside of the heater, otherwise there will be a risk of electric shock