Foldable Dog Pet Swimming Pool Slip-Resistant PVC Kiddie Pool Collapsible Bathing Tub for Dogs and Cats
- Reviews (0)
1. Shipping is only valid for shipping addresses in the United States excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Guam.
2. We do not deliver to FPO, APO, and PO Box addresses.
Delivery Time: 3-7 business days
There’s no need to worry about stability. The pet pool is made of a thick MDF board and durable PVC cover for a long service time. Most importantly, Anti-slip bottom and wall guarantee better protection and prevent from scratch. A drain valve below can be really helpful when you need to empty water. If you are looking for a pet pool like that, do not hesitate to buy it.
- High Quality & Non-slip: Composed of strong double-layer PVC material and built-in 0.45 mm thick high-density fiberboard, the thickened bottom can provide enough friction to prevent falling, slipping and collapse.
- 47” x 11.8” with Foldable Design: When fully expanded, it comes with a 47″ x 11.8″ bathing tub, the sides of the pool are the perfect height for puppies to be able to hop in and out. It only takes 3 steps to complete the fold and fill, the small size and weight make it very portable.
- With Drainage Valve to Quick-Emptying & Clean: With the water opening valve at the bottom, pool water can be drained quickly, saving the effort of pouring water, and just hose it out and leave it hanging to dry to refresh to clean.
- Multifunctional Entertainment Venue: Spacious and comfortable bath is doubles as a bath and keeps them clean important when they live inside the house. It also works great as an outdoor pool, toddler bath, sandbox, etc. bringing you a good and happy time.
- 2 Kind Note: Please be careful not to pour more than four-fifths of the water into the bathtub, so as not to affect the service life; and please trim your puppy’s nails to prevent damage or leakage to the inner wall.
Color: Black + Blue
Dimensions: 11.8″ x 47″ (height x diameter)
Net weight: 7.5 lbs
Material: PVC + MDF
Please fix the dog’s nails before entering the bath
Please keep the water level no more than four-fifths of the height