Volgo Point will always comply with the law, and we kindly remind users to do the same. As the customers are responsible to comply with all laws and regulations in their own countries.
VolgoPoint International as an online seller, developed a strong Notice and Takedown Policy to protect the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of consumers and third parties. It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged IPR infringement.
As intellectual property owners are responsible for protecting their own intellectual property, and we are not lawful master in IPR matters, so we require your assistance to recognizing what you accept may conceivably encroach your IP rights. Underneath we depict the data that ought to be in a Notice.
IF you found any misrepresentations and inaccuracies regarding material or activity is infringing may expose you to liability and damages. Courts have discovered that you should think about IP protections, limitations or exceptions before sending a Notice. If you don’t know about this policy then consult an Lawyer for further clarification.
- The intellectual property owner Full Name.
- Your Company Name
- Your address including City, State and Zip Code
- Your contact email address and telephone number
- A detailed description about intellectual property rights which you want to claim.
- Explanation of the alleged infringement and its location on our website.
- Have you verify the information in your Notice is correct.
- A statement that you may indemnify Us from/against any claims, liabilities, losses , costs, and expenses which VolgoPoint may incur the connection with the restriction of the account identified in this notice.